Some signs you’re in a bad mood:
- Your thoughts are framed as blaming the world. For example, “it’s the world’s fault I’m dealing with X.”
- You make broad, inaccurate, and usually negative claims about yourself. You could disprove them by remembering parts of your past, but prefer to wallow in self-pity.
- Reading news or social media you feel better.
- You pass by windows / sculptures / lampposts / anything and want to break them with your hands / feet / head / iron pipes.
- You worry making eye contact with others will anger them.
- You see the society of mole people declaring war on the humans as an improvement.
These may just apply to me. Regardless, they’re good to remember to hopefully catch your bad mood early. Eat a cookie, get to bed early, and dream of rainbows until it’s over.